Last weeks MondayMotivator got a huge response. I received hundreds of emails ranging from “Keep it up” to the time I send it out to Facebook and more.
If you are one of the people who emailed me, thank you. I will be replying to you as soon as I can.
The experience taught me these things and more:
– I should have asked for feedback ages ago
– I should ask more often
– People have ownership of the MondayMotivator
– Others have a completely different view of the MondayMotivator
– People actually read it and not just skim it
– I make a difference to at least one persons day a week.
The last one is why I write the MondayMotivator now. If I can make a small difference to someones day and put a smile on their face – COOL!
How does this all relate to you. Think about how often to ask for feedback …. Like me probably not often. We’re busy and it’s a bit scarey. Ask someone for feedback today. Not criticism, although you might get that, feedback. Keep an open mind and see what happens.
Have a great Christmas!